Monday, March 18, 2013

New Post has been published on...





New Post has been published on http://www.hottytoddy.com/quick-food-watch-i-think-it-was-a-gyro/



Lunch Watch: I Think It Was a Gyro



Gyro


Gas station quickie delivers the delicious


By Tad Wilkes, Nightlife & Lifestyles Editor


tad.wilkes@hottytoddy.com


Dang. That was good.


I’m pretty sure it was a gyro. Yes, I’m sure they said it was a gyro. It was in the hot case at James Food Center. I had not eaten breakfast, so I sprinted in to grab a quick snack of Chex Mix before a meeting, and then that tightly rolled gyro caught my eye. I scurried back to the office and sucked it down like I had the flu and it were Robitussin—ollowed hastily by my gobbling the aforementioned Chex Mix as well.


Then I realized I should tell somebody about the glorious treat, but the gyro was there and gone so fast, I forgot to snap a photo. So, here is my crude rendering of what I’m fairly certain it was, scribbled in the throes of a full-on gyro high.


Please avail yourself of the deliciousness that awaits you at James Food Center, at 505 West Jackson Avenue. Get some stamps next door and then get fed.


Word.







via Tumblr http://hottytoddynews.tumblr.com/post/45704848718

No comments:

Post a Comment